"Quality Service Every Time"
As a real estate professional, I enjoy assisting buyers and sellers with all of their real estate needs. I am personally committed to helping you through every phase of the process. I pride myself on providing thorough, timely and confidential service. Whether you are moving across town or relocating across the country, you will receive the highest level of service you deserve. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with the purchase or sale of your home. If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website for updated and relevent information. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful. Call or e-mail me with your questions.
- Lowcountry Native, Colleton County, Round-O, SC
- Graduated Walterboro High (72), Benedict College (76), Central Michigan Univ (87)
- Lieutenant Colonel, USAF (Retired) (2000)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, REALTOR. (2004)
- Member, Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS. (CTAR)
- Member, South Carolina Association of REALTORS. (SCAR)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS. (NAR)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)