LET US BE YOUR PARTNERS IN RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE!
We have always prided ourselves on being a partner with our clients in home buying and selling. This philosophy means we are with our clients every step of the way and strive to be knowledgeable about almost all aspects of residential real estate and the current market. This often involves not just knowing the answers ourselves but knowing how to find the answers and who else to work with to provide our clients with a successful real estate experience. Believing the key to our success is our clients' satisfaction we work with Carolina One Real Estate to offer our clients the best resources for buying and selling their home in the Charleston market. We also work with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World to offer our clients national (and international) referrals and information on markets outside of the Tri-county area. Please utilize us as a resource if you have any questions about the Charleston real estate market. Making sure to go beyond just price and square footage it's important to understand features, construction, and quality of life details often unique to each home buyer and each home for sale. We make details like these a priority.
As a mother/ daughter team we offer out clients a range of skills and the reassurance that there is always someone around to help.
- Sharyn is a native of Old Saybrook, CT but has called Isle of Palms home for over 20 years.
- Danielle was born in CT but has grown up in Charleston and would prefer to call herself a SC Native and currently calls Mt. Pleasant home.
- Sharyn received her B.A. in Education from USC and is a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Danielle attended Sullivan's Island Elementary, Lang Middle School, and the Academic Magnet HS. She received her B.A. from Agnes Scott College.
- Danielle has earned her GREEN designation from NAR.
- Both are members of CTAR and the National Association of Realtors and follow the Realtor's Code of Ethics