How Can I Help You Today?
In 1978, my family moved to Charleston. As a
young middle-schooler, I had no idea that I would one day meet my wife and
raise my own family in this place I love, my home!
You may remember me as the former Owner/Operator of the Piggly Wiggly
grocery on the Isle of Palms Connector for fifteen years. I joined the
Carolina One team in 2013. Before that, I interviewed with other real
estate companies but could not find one that came close to sharing the
core values that I sought: integrity and recognizing the importance of
relationships. Carolina One is a great fit for me.
Although I've been fortunate to be recognized with sales achievements, my
greatest pride comes when clients recommend me to friends or classmates
from high school call on me to help find their next home. That is the
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending downtime with my wife, a first
grade teacher. We're empty-nesters and love getting together with our
three daughters whenever we can. On a typical Saturday you may find us at
the Dog Park wearing out our Golden Retrievers Jackson and Gibbes.
- Realtor of Distinction Award Recipient 2015 to Present
- Gold Circle of Excellence Award Recipient 2018
- Designated Resort and Second Property Specialist by National Association of Realtors
- Number 5 Top Listing Agent for Carolina One in 2017
- Member East Cooper Top Producers Club
- Current Member of Board of Directors, Low Country Food Bank
- Past Chair of Board of Directors, East Cooper Meals on Wheels