“Charleston, Where moments take your breath away.” -unknown
Service to the people of Charleston and the Lowcountry, is truely my passion. The Lowcountry has a rich history that is blended with a growing ecomony. It is my goal to provide you with the best possible service so that we can achieve your real estate needs with smooth sailing!
I came to the Lowcountry several years ago as a military spouse, the saltwater quickly got into my veins and I knew we had finally found a place to call HOME! I have served my husband, my children and my military community as a military spouse for 24yrs. I have also spent many of those years serving as a nurse in the various communities where I lived. However, once I settled in the LowCountry I knew I wanted to serve this community! I understand the excitement and fears of relocating to a new area through my own moving experiences. Now I serve along side my husband in the Charleston Real Estate market. We consider it a true blessing to serve you together!
I am excited to help you experience breathtaking views, the culture and the community of the LowCountry. Welcome Home!
- Married to my wonderful husband and highschool sweetheart, Rodney for 28yrs.
- Mother two grown children Logan & Megan and two still at home Jaden and Maleah.
- Active Duty Military spouse 24yrs.
- 2010 Air Force Recruiting Spouse of the year
- Former Nurse for 20yrs
- Charleston School of Real Estate Graduate
- Ninja Selling Professional
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Member of local MLS
- Member of Team Charleston Spouses Club
- Member of Charleston Running Club