Helping You Create the Best Buying or Selling Outcome
Buying or selling a home is a project. It’s often a complex project, and successfully traversing a real estate transaction requires a project manager capable of steering through complexity. My career is diverse in experiences that lend to all stages of the real estate transaction process. I’ve served in the U.S. Marine Corps, spent years in telecom and enterprise software sectors, and have been a small business owner. As a Marine, I’ve endured things most people would not want to endeavor. I’ve negotiated multi-million dollar technology contracts, been responsible for large software projects, owned my own small business, and many skill producing adventures in between.
- Charleston Native
- Experienced marketer
- Former technology executive
- Managed multi-million dollar projects
- Skilled at win/win negotiation
- Husband, father, and Christ follower
- One whose Chihuahua has him wrapped around her little paw...