Nancy Hoy...Old Village Resident and Top Selling Realtor
"...outstanding service, enthusiasm and fairness to all brought this deal together. Nancy is a team player and a top notch professional."
"Most pleasant experience-Nancy was wonderful to work with-could not have asked for anything better! If there was a rating higher than outstanding, I would have used it!"
"I can't tell you how much we appreciated our time with you. We truly enjoyed getting to know you, and were very impressed with your knowledge of the market and your professionalism. You also add a personal touch that we greatly value."
- Nancy and her family have been residents in the Mt. Pleasant community since 1991 and top selling real estate agent for the past 10 years.
- Nancy and her husband, Mark live in the Old Village and are raising two sons. Their oldest son graduated from The University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee in 2014. Their younger son is a current college student in Sewanee.
- Nancy's husband, Mark Hoy, is a surgeon at MUSC. He attended Boston College and Temple Medical School.
- Nancy Hoy is committed to working full time and provides excellent customer service and communication.
- Nancy knows the real estate industry. She grew up in Louisville, Kentucky where her family had a real estate business. Nancy values the opportunity to service Buyers and Sellers and always considers it a privilege.
- She has a keen eye for details and knows how to stage, market and sell your home.
- Nancy has a full time assistant to enhance her communication and attention to detail of all aspects of the real estate transaction.