Have you found your place in the Lowcountry?
Tina Campbell Byers is a trusted real estate professional with Carolina One Real Estate in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Tina, being native to Charleston, holds extensive local knowledge of the Lowcountry area and what it has to offer its residents.
Tina’s patience and genuine regard for her clients puts them at ease. Clients have full access to Tina’s professional skills, information and understanding of real estate, while Tina effectively guides them through the process of selling a home, buying a home, or even relocating to a location outside of Charleston. Tina holds high respect for individuals who work hard to reach personal real estate goals. From real estate investors to first time home buyers or sellers, her focus is helping them to find their place in the Lowcountry.
As a real estate agent who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, Tina abides by a strong code of ethics committed to maintaining the professionalism of the real estate business. Using this solid foundation, along with her strong work ethic, Tina thoroughly represents client interests, and ensures the highest level of loyalty and value.
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Native to Charleston, SC
- Extensive local knowledge of the Charleston area and what it has to offer its residents
- 10+ years in professional photography, including real estate and commercial photography
- Active community member
- Member of the SC Association of Realtors
- Charleston Trident Realtors Association Member
- Member of the Disney Alumni Association
- College of Charleston Alumni