Integrity, Exceptional Service, Outstanding Results
As a Cuban born American, my family and I are true examples of living the American dream! Our family was very fortunate to establish roots in the Miami area and settled there for many years. We moved to the Charleston area in 2003 and I'm so very proud to call it home.
My Dad was in the Air Force and stationed in the Charleston AFB and as part of the military community, I know firsthand what it takes when it comes to relocating a family. Perhaps that is one of the reasons that I have chosen to become a Full Time real estate agent with Carolina One Real Estate.
I pride myself in working hard and getting the best results. I learned that philosophy first hand from my family when we came to this country with nothing. I pride myself in listening to the needs of those needing my services ... as demonstrated through sales jobs I've held while attending college and after.
Being Bi-lingual in Spanish, I will also be able to help those who either speak only Spanish or who speak some English but are more comfortable with the Spanish language. Communication is so important when buying and selling a home .... and my bi-lingual expertise will certainly make a difference for many!
I would love the opportunity to be of service to you whether buying or selling locally, nationally or globally! Let my strong work ethics, dedication and commitment to excellence make a difference for you!
- Full time Realtor in the Charleston area.
- As a trained real estate professional, my expertise includes marketing, presentation, negotiation and sales.
- I will work with you throughout the entire process to ensure that your property is sold for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish.
- Population: Just over 100,000; the Tri-County Area boasts close to 555,000 residents.
- Climate: Temperate to subtropical, the region has about 230 days of sunshine each year and has an average daily temperature of 65.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Though it was first settled in 1670, Charleston officially became a city in 1783.
- Amazingly-preserved plantations and historical homes in America can be found here.
- Charleston offers some great attractions, beautiful landscapes and elegant architecture.